Welcome to Playform – a AI training studio, designed to be used by artists and creative professionals to generate imagery. You can use existing AI trained models or train an AI model yourself, by uploading imagery, to generate new artworks.
To access and benefit from certain sections and features of the Services, you must first register and create an account with Playform (“User Account”).
You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website, and to be the sole and exclusive user of your account.
Please keep your log-in credentials confidential and do not allow access to third parties. You are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account (including any representations, warranties and undertakings made therein), whether or not specifically authorized by you, and for any damages, expenses or losses that may result from such activities.
Any dispute on User Account ownership shall be finally resolved by Playform in its sole discretion, including right to suspend access to the User Account.
Playform is not liable for any loss or damage to you or any third party, including your inability or failure for any reason to comply with the foregoing obligations.
To access and benefit from certain sections and features of the Services, you may be required to pay fees or purchase user credits, as determined by Playform in its sole discretion (“Paid Services” and “Service Fees”).
Playform reserves the right to change its Service Fees at any time.
All Service Fees will be deemed to be in U.S. Dollars, no matter where you reside, except as specifically stated otherwise by Playform. You may pay for Service Fees using any of the methods presented to you during checkout. Your name, address and postal code must match the name, address and postal code associated with your payment method. You represent and warrant that you are the holder and authorized user of the applicable payment method.
As part of registering or submitting information to receive Paid Services, you authorize Playform (either directly or through its affiliates, subsidiaries or third parties) to request and collect payment for Playform’s designated payment method, including all applicable taxes.
If you purchase a subscription-based product or service, you authorize us to charge your credit card or debit your account the then-current renewal rate plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, at the end of the applicable subscription period, unless you cancel your subscription before the end of the then-current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will thereafter not be able to benefit from Paid Services. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial subscription periods.
Please note that Service Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
If, at any time, we record a decline, chargeback or other rejection of a charge of any payable Service Fees on your Playform account, this will be considered as a breach of your payment obligations hereunder, and your use of the Playform Services may be automatically disabled or terminated with or without notice to you.
You represent and warrant the following:
2. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IMAGES, PHOTOGRAPHS, ILLUSTATIONS, ARTWORK, TITLES, COMMENTS, REVIEWS OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OR MATERIAL THAT YOU WRITE, SUBMIT, UPLOAD TO OR OTHERWISE MAKE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR AI MODEL (“USER-SUBMITTED CONTENT
”) AND FOR ANY WORKS THAT ARE CREATED BY THE AI MODEL FROM SUCH USER-SUBMITTED CONTENT AND/OR CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU BY PLAYFORM (“AI-GENERATED CONTENT
a. “Solely responsible” means that you, and not Playform, are responsible for the legality, reliability, appropriateness and intellectual property ownership of any User Submitted Content and AI-Generated Content
3. The User-Submitted Content is and will continue to be true, current, accurate, non-infringing upon any third party right, and in now-way unlawful for you to upload, import, copy, possess, transmit, display or otherwise use as part of the Playform Services.
4. You are and will be, at all times, solely responsible and liable with respect to any of your actions on or with regard to the Playform Services which occur under your User Account.
You agree that you will not:
1. Copy, modify, create derivative works of, download, adapt, reverse engineer, translate, decompile or dissemble the Playform Website, the AI Model or any content provided to you by Playform on the Website or otherwise (“Playform Content”).
2. Cause, either directly or indirectly, any “robot”, “spider” or any other automated device, program, algorithm or methodology to acquire, copy, scrape or access any portion of the Playform Website and/or AI Platform.
3. Upload to the Website or cause the Website to have any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, spyware, malware or any other computer code designed to damage the operation of the Website.
4. Engage with, display, recreate, publish, make available or otherwise use Playform Content in any context that may be deemed defamatory, libelous, obscene, harassing, racist, offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, encouraging criminal or harmful conduct or which otherwise violates Playform rights or those of any third party. Your User Account, User-Submitted Content and AI-Generated Content
Any failure to abide by any of the foregoing obligations herein may, at Playform’s discretion, result in the immediate termination of your User Account and your access to the Services, without any notice to you and without any refund of Service Fees or any other amounts paid for your access to the Services. You agree that your use of the Services is subject to this risk, and you knowingly assume it and make your decision to participate in the Services, contribute User-Submitted Content and spend Service Fees accordingly.
If you choose to make any of your User-Submitted Content and/or AI-Generated Content, public, such materials will be accessible to and viewable by other users of the Website and will be treated as non-confidential. Any User-Submitted Content and/or AI-Generated Content that are kept as private by user will not be accessible or viewable by other users of the Website and will be treated as confidential. Content and Ownership
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree to grant to Playform rights to copy, analyze, and use any of your User-submitted Content and/or AI-Generated Content as Playform may deem necessary or desirable solely for purposes of debugging, testing, improving the service, or providing support in connection with the Services.
You are not required to credit Playform on AI-Generated Content, but any such credit is appreciated!
You, and not Playform, are responsible for the legality, reliability, appropriateness and intellectual property ownership of any AI-Generated Content. If you chose to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights in and to the AI-Generated Content, you are solely responsible for evaluating whether the AI-Generated Content infringes or may infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the rights of any User-Submitted Content.
Playform Website and AI Model
All rights, title and interest in and to the Playform Website, AI Model and Playform Services generally, and any content appearing therein, including any artwork, graphics, images, website templates, literary work, sources object code, computer code, audio, video and other media, designs, interfaces, the “look and feel” of the Playform Services, methods, algorithms, data, tools, methods, inventions, trade secrets, domains, logos, URLs, trademarks, service marks and other proprietary identifiers, whether or not registered and/or capable of being registered, and any derivatives thereof, are the sole and exclusive property of Playform and/or its licensors, parents, affiliates or subsidiaries.
If you believe that your content or work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on or through our Services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with the information required under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512 ("DMCA"):
· An email with the subject line “Copyright Infringement Notice”; All of your contact information (full name, telephone number, email and mailing address);
· A description of the copyrighted or trademarked work that you think has been infringed; if there are multiple works, provide a representative list of such works;
· A description of where on the Services the content that you claim is being infringed is located; Information reasonably sufficient for Playform to contact you as the complaining party;
· A statement of your good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
· A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner (or that you are authorized to act on behalf of copyright owner); and
· Your physical or electronic signature of yourself or the person authorized to act on your behalf (your full name counts as an electronic signature).
You may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by Playform or our Users if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.
NO LIABILITY – PLAYFORM IS NOT LIABLE FOR ITS USERS ACTIONS
PLAYFORM, ANY OTHER PARTY (WHETHER OR NOT INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, MAINTAINING OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE), AND ANY OF PLAYFORM’S AFFILIATE OR PARTNER COMPANIES AND THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS OR AGENTS OF ANY OF THEM, EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AMOUNT OR KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE (PHYSICAL OR MONETARY) THAT MAY RESULT TO YOU OR A THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA, CONTRACTS, USE OF MONEY, OR LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND WHETHER IN TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE) IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IN ANY WAY OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, DATA OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THE WEBSITE, USE OF THE AI MODEL, OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL FROM THE WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Playform’s liability for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
YOU ASSUME COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF THE SERVICES. The Services are also provided “as is”, we do not make any promises of any kind, including about
the Services’ accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, reliability or otherwise.
We do not guarantee that the Website and/or AI Model will be free of virus or anything else harmful to your computer, mobile phone, tablet, console, or other technology (“Device”) or that the user experience of either the Website or AI Model will be uninterrupted or error-free. You are solely responsible for any damage to your Device. Access to the Services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair or for reasons beyond Playform’s control.Indemnification